The copyright in all of the material on this web site (the material) belongs to Oxford Optronix Ltd. You are welcome to download any of the material for your own use on these terms:
- You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material.
- Oxford Optronix Ltd. will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software or any losses suffered by you as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
- You will not, without Oxford Optronix Ltd.'s prior written agreement:
- reproduce or redistribute any of the material;
- or alter any of the material;
- or alter or remove Oxford Optronix Ltd.'s copyright notices on the material.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device by your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to enable information to be stored as you browse from page to page. Oxford Optronix cookie use is outlined below. We do not use any cookies for advertising or inter-site purposes. All cookies are used for this site only.
Cookies used on this site
- Preferences and Values Cookies
If used, these cookies remember any preferences or selections you have made on one page that might be needed on another. For example, you may have selected an item on a page and that selection will need to be remembered from page to page.
- Google Analytics
We may be using Google Analytics to measure and track users anonymously through the site.
- EU cookie compliance
We need to set a cookie to remember that you have agreed to us using cookies!
Oxford Optronix Ltd. is not responsible for external links.
We will not pass any information gathered on this website to anyone outside of Oxford Optronix Ltd.
Registered Office and VAT Number
Oxford Optronix Limited is registered in England and Wales under company registration number 02601431 and with its registered office at 19 & 21 Olympic Avenue, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England, OX14 4SA.