1st June 2015
Continuous product improvement and listening to our customers are key policies that we take very seriously at Oxford Optronix.
We are therefore delighted to announce some exciting enhancements to our HypoxyLab system.
– New oxygen sensor technology for dramatic accuracy and longevity improvements. The HypoxyLab is now able to control its oxygen environment to almost single-digit mmHg levels. Sensor (re)calibration and sensor replacement are now a thing of the past.
– Durable and extremely resilient enclosure-to-base and letter box door seals; providing longer service life.
– Further optimisation of our digital gas control algorithms in order to reduce average nitrogen gas consumption; thereby further driving down the true cost of ownership.
– Implemented latest water level detection technology within the water reservoir to improve reliability and longevity of the humidification process.
– Introduced numerous software and touch-screen user interface tweaks and enhancements, with many more in our short term ‘pipeline’ for release over the coming months too. All existing users will benefit from our software upgrades as these can be easily installed via the USB interface provided.
– Teamed-up with Lonza of Switzerland to offer a compact digital microscope solution that can be deployed within the HypoxyLab and is built to withstand long-term exposure to tissue culture environments.
Our simple aim is to make HypoxyLab the most technically accomplished hypoxia workstation in the world for scientists on a limited budget and with limited lab space!
A Shark that glows in the dark….really?
26th May 2021
29th April 2021
A sensor for detecting faecal incontinence
13th April 2021
14th March 2021
Our ColCount product cameos in a Hollywood movie!
22nd December 2020
A year like no other
7th December 2020
HypoxyLab™: You spoke. We listened
2nd June 2020
22nd April 2020
Oxford Optronix builds 2000 Flo-Ox™ monitors in 8 days!
16th March 2020
Business continuity statement / COVID-19 pandemic
6th January 2020
Here comes 2020
11th April 2019
WellBeing™ clinical trials commence
5th February 2019
2nd January 2019
Happy New Year!
16th October 2017
Ed Vaizey MP visits Oxford Optronix
2nd June 2017
Welcome to our new website!
12th May 2017
Spring has sprung
1st December 2016
Reflecting on 2016; looking forward to 2017
1st October 2016
A little time Down Under…
1st April 2016
Latest GelCount software update
1st February 2016
Guest post by John Coyle, Business Development Principle
1st January 2016
Announcing a mutual distribution deal with Baker Ruskinn
1st December 2015
Asia distributor workshop
1st June 2015
Performance updates for HypoxyLab
1st March 2015
Meet us at Genes & Cancer UK, Cambridge
1st January 2015
Looking forward to a busy 2015
1st November 2014
Oxford Optronix reaches new customers
1st April 2014
Guest post by Michael Rau, Director of Sales
1st March 2014
Strategic tie-up with SciPro Inc., USA
1st February 2014
Single-channel OxyFlo™ now shipping
1st January 2014
GelCount™ software update
1st December 2013
Reflections on 2013
1st November 2013
Autumn conference round-up
1st October 2013
Our 2013 Customer Survey results are out
1st July 2013
Announcing our newly commissioned cleanroom
1st June 2013
A report on conferences attended in 2013 so far
1st February 2013
Next-generation OxyLite™ and OxyFlo™ monitors