for the bio-sciences sector
Continuous product improvement and listening to our customers are key policies that we take very seriously at Oxford Optronix.
We are therefore delighted to announce some exciting enhancements to our HypoxyLab system.
– New oxygen sensor technology for dramatic accuracy and longevity improvements. The HypoxyLab is now able to control its oxygen environment to almost single-digit mmHg levels. Sensor (re)calibration and sensor replacement are now a thing of the past.
– Durable and extremely resilient enclosure-to-base and letter box door seals; providing longer service life.
– Further optimisation of our digital gas control algorithms in order to reduce average nitrogen gas consumption; thereby further driving down the true cost of ownership.
– Implemented latest water level detection technology within the water reservoir to improve reliability and longevity of the humidification process.
– Introduced numerous software and touch-screen user interface tweaks and enhancements, with many more in our short term ‘pipeline’ for release over the coming months too. All existing users will benefit from our software upgrades as these can be easily installed via the USB interface provided.
– Teamed-up with Lonza of Switzerland to offer a compact digital microscope solution that can be deployed within the HypoxyLab and is built to withstand long-term exposure to tissue culture environments.
Our simple aim is to make HypoxyLab the most technically accomplished hypoxia workstation in the world for scientists on a limited budget and with limited lab space!
A Shark that glows in the dark….really?
Ed Vaizey MP visits Oxford Optronix
Welcome to our new website!
Spring has sprung
Reflecting on 2016; looking forward to 2017
A little time Down Under…
Latest GelCount software update
Asia distributor workshop
Performance updates for HypoxyLab
Meet us at Genes & Cancer UK, Cambridge
Looking forward to a busy 2015
Oxford Optronix reaches new customers
Strategic tie-up with SciPro Inc., USA
Single-channel OxyFlo™ now shipping
GelCount™ software update
Reflections on 2013
Autumn conference round-up
Our 2013 Customer Survey results are out
Next-generation OxyLite™ and OxyFlo™ monitors